OK, OK, this is about to make me crazy.
First off, let’s all agree on one thing – there are not 10 singers left who deserve to go on the American Idol. Are we all in agreement there?
Second, there is not just one that deserves to eliminated on Wednesday night. Minimum of three, probably four could go and no one would miss any of them.
Next, poor Paige. She might have had the absolute worst performance at the worst possible time in the history of the show. But, don’t be so sure she will go tonight.
Tim Urban won’t go cause he has the Tween vote although his slide into third base might have left even the tweeniest tween wondering what was going on.
Bet here is that Andrew Garcia just might be in the most trouble. He played the “Straight Up” card early on and hasn’t backed that up since with even the faintest clue of what he is doing.
Crystal is still the odds-on favorite to win it all; Siobhan is a distant second, but she has to tone down the screaming gig; Lee Dewyze has a nice voice but no chance to win; and Katie Stevens will go deep into the competition cause she has a decent voice and the tweens love her.
And no matter how it shakes out probably all but Crystal better bank the money they make on the AI Tour cause it’s gonna have to last quite awhile if all they are going to do is sing for a living.
So, here is the pecking order after Tuesday night. I only wonder if Miley the Mentor would approve:
1. Crystal Bowersox – “Me and Bobby McGee” by Janis Joplin
2. Siobhan Magnus – “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
3. Lee Dewyze – “The Letter” by the Boxtops
4. Casey James – “Power of Love” by Huey Lewis and the News
5. Katie Stevens – “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Fergie
6. Aaron Kelly – “I don’t want to Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith
7. Mike Lynche – “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Percy Sledge
8. Didi Benami – “You’re No Good” by Linda Ronstadt
9. Andrew Garcia – “Heard it Through the Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye
10. Tim Urban – “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” by Queen
11. Paige Miles – “Against All Odds” by Phil Collins